Email addresses

35 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2006 10:22:00 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

no worries to kim, shes been subscribed for long enough so shes hardly conning me out of money.   Ninja - what would you consider reasonable?  just £10 /year?   What if it was half price if you took out a yearly subscription - £25 one off payment?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

lol some ppl want something for nothing been looking around at other site before i made any comment on this issue & most of em charge around a fiver a week & i dont think you get half as much going on with 'em as this site provides so around  £50 a year is pretty good value for what your getting. matt i think you should stick with the 99p a week mate word will get out & its still early days yet so dont get bagdered in to anything mate if they cant see the value in it without making use of it then someone will take theyre place
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree with Oggy.... if you read the posts I put up above.... you should try to read between the lines.  I was a little bit annoyed for you Matt.  What the F.....g hell do people want.  They are all after a free meal ticket mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Big smile  thanks all.   3 and a half years programming with no return from the site, then THOUSANDS of pounds invested into the site to get it going.... and people want it cheaper than 99p!   B*llox to that                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now I have given you my support can I have it for 5p a week?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Cheap skate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

mmmmmmmmm skate wings with butter......   Doh thinking about food again   I think that anyone who criticises the place and pays their money has a right to their opinion, but to come on and give it some because they are too bloody tight to pay just ain't on.  Matt's put a lot of work time and money into this, he can't get back any time, so at least let him earn enough to cover his costs..... and no worries if he makes a few bob on the side when he sells it off to Google for umpteen million.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

you dont make friends with salad................

you dont make friends with salad...............

Di's Profile
Di

Well...............not rube anyway!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Salad is ok if you have it with bacon egg and chips... by salad I mean vegetables such as ... baked beansLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

or a kebab                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

oooooooooo now ya talking oggy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Doner??? yummy especially after a pint.Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Wacko Doh!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

pmsl @ MattLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1430 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption