Take 5

33 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2006 12:07:33 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It would have to be A bike shopThumbs Up A holiday home A motor home Horses And finally a house big enough for all on BM to come and PARTYThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Oooooh BWB like the idea of the last one there buddy.
With lots of rooms so everyone can stay over for RC to cook bacon butties with brown sauce LOL

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Brown sauce..............already in the cupboard 2w LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Ooooooo goody goody. Can't have a bacon butty without brown sauce babe.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackwingbandit120

2W bring your own baconLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

wots this instead of bring a bottle bring the bacon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   an someone else bring the bread, the butter, etc  whose bringing the bottles ????????   an no i dont mean sauce bottles  ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

No need to bring a bottle got the barrells..........................                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

On each?LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hp Friuty sauce? Or better yet Branston sauce..... over the bacon..... maybe with some scrambled egg to fill it out a bit.....   Oh look you got me hungry again......                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and mushrooms..................plllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssseeee                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now Di stoppit... you know I'll be gnawring the keyboard if you keep it up....... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Big mug of hot tea too.....................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I got my fingers in my ears and I'm singing.... tra la la tra la la....unfortunately  I am reading this not listening to it.... bugger I've cocked up again LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1807 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption