Why?

54 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2006 19:06:05 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Funny you should say that...keep my wallet in the front pocket of my trousersLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lmao and ya wonder y ya single ?lmao only joking                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Stern SmileOh go on tell me more LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

i dont know wot to say now i actually lost for words that is a ist -i dont like u now lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Pocket billards eh!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh so now I've got to worry about you too...... I don't think it's gonna be safe for me to go to any meets with you lot....... pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol u'll b safe as long as u in full body armour and got lots of plastic as u put it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Di  the very best game in the world.... most blokes play it.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yes but they have a lot of troble getting it in the hole lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah I got that trouble myself at the moment.........Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lmao im sure ull find a lovely girl to giv u a helpin hand hun,and on that note im off lol gota do tea will see ya later yyeeehhhaaaaa x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Good game on a Sat night in the pub!! Lets see who shifts it around the most!!!!!!!! If only you blokes could see how much you do play pocket bills. Provides us with hours of entertainment!! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

It's not putting it in the hole I have trouble with, it's finding  a hole to but it in, in the first place.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

men keep their wallets in their front pockets to hide the fact they havin a firk down there LOL  two coins in a fountain type thing.   2ws have you tried your local golf course....... there are at least eighteen holes there and for a small fee you can use them all  Evil Smile   just remember to remove the flags first and dont go in the bunkers cos sand gets everywhere !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

POCKET BILLIARDS,is that the game of choice,for Sunday afters just got back from hurtling round nottinghamshire and derbyshire on green and mean,no chance of playing it in a leather romper suit anyway,saw three figures on speedo,made the ex frown when i turned up to pick my boys back up still kitted up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Game of choice for lots of blokes! You?Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

no not my game,at all,tell me do you allways dress in the bunny girl outfit,you wearing it to the christmass do                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think Sean is a secret "bunny boiler"LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

No!!!!!! It was Easter silly..............and yes i was still sober and yes I wore it all night and yes I still have it but there was no lickle white tail. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption