Photo tagging system - use it!

49 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2008 17:03:25 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

jesus! lol.   Mind u, should have expected this kind of behaviour from a Barnsley gal. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ooooh Matt !  wots tha tryin t'say ???    lol Big smile   oi... !!   i dint start it anyway !!   NINJAD !!!!!!!!  gerrin me inta bother !!    grrrrrrrrrrrrr   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

ha ha karey lol,,hey matt how do you tag pics anyway,im a sheff gal and abit thick lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

In: belper

EEEEERRMMMMMMM ERMMMMMMMM...... Great idea this photo tagging Matt...... the Barnsley bapps are out to get me YIPPEEEEE LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

JUST POINT & SQUEEZE KD, IT WORKS FOR ME LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

its alright for u lot nin only lives round the corner from ME!!!!! pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

lock your door rc,and if he whispers through letterbox get a bottle of fairy liquid handy lol,,im not squeezing anything ninjad i learnt me lesson the last time i did that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

Do you feel safe, well do you Evil Smile lol lol lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

***BANGING HEAD - HARD***                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmfao Ninja !!  am spitting tea at comp screen as i type...love it !! lol KD.. jus click on a foto of u ...to enlarge it...then click on your picture, it will tag u automatically, and click on it again if its not in the right place Big smile Karey brings the forum back into a respectable order Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

awww.poor matt lol,you should have expected that from me                                                                                                                                                                              
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

Sorry Matt, but you gave us the ball, where just playing with it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

karey i clicked it twice,does that mean i have 2 tags lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

don't worry KD you can always pull 1 off Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

im not pulling anything off ninjad lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol KD,,,,no idea..ive lost the plot..     oooh  Nin ..you;ve got a good plot i hear?!?   RC...... don't leave your door unlocked...not even durin the day ....theres a Ninja about.... yes i wud be afraid !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

its there karey but it has a red cross at the side,so feck knows,ill leave it there,,matt have you stopped banging your head yet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

KD...the red cross = delete..    so u can delete it and move it, if you're not happy with its positioning   Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ninjad's Profile
ninjad

Thats the crossairs KD, duck !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

dont call me duck lol,,,you cant get me im that small i dont have to duck                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 315 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption