cartoons

37 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2006 15:19:13 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you forgot topcat with officer dribble                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Yogi Bear and Boo Boo Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

im sad i know but i used to luv play school....... as if i hadn't had enough of school would run home to watch gemima, get it on with little ted while big ted would look on dissaprovingly or was her name hamble ??? can' t remember any of the others !!!   an rainbow must have been the most camp kids programme ever !!!    LOL   magic roundabout was another,   Wacko     with a smacked out rabbit,     Geek       zebadee must have had too many e numbers cos he woz never still, brian was the fastest snail ever, dougal never needed a poop scoop an again can't remember the others  Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

stig of the dump lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

hey i luved palyschool n rainbow i luved all the kids stuff i still watch the old ones on sky lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

TRAP DOOR lmao toolk me days to remember that name i luved that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

rent a ghost lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Oh globbits!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

FRAGLE ROCK PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
teejay's Profile
teejay

In: Braintree

has to be Captain Pugwash with master bates and seaman staines lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mr ben lol he was worse than aoman for changing his clothes!! pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol teejay yep as kids we were none the wiser to their names !!   bp have never herd of trap door what was that about........   one cartoon i don't like, well its not cartoon....... thomas the tank engine had enough of that when son was little  theres only so much steam you can take !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I've got miles of blue track storm!! Amazing how far it goesBig smile   Son has DVD of Trapdoor. Will let bp explain!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep the tracks go all over place and god hasn't thomas got alot of friends.... cost me a bloody fortune for the damm things an the carrages cant remember their names never coupled up the the trains right an would derail themselves all the time Ouch got them all wrapped up in the loft son wouldnt get rid of them so they better be woth something in a 100 years time !!!   well bp waiting for trapdoor explanation what is it !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

My favourite kids programme was something you lot wouldn't remember.   "Torchy the Battery Boy"                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

your right rube that ones lost on me..........   remember jamie an the magic tourch  but not your cartoon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I think i am just showing my age.  Torchy was one, Four Feather Falls was another, and Supercar the third.  All puppet programmes.   Cartoons  (as in drawn ones) I suppose "Beep" and "Noggin the Nog" were the ones I liked.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1427 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption