York Pirate Night

36 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2018 18:58:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Tazzydoll's Profile
Tazzydoll

In: Gainsborough
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Already added myself, I'm on it lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Catkins
Whats the itinerary for Saturday and whats involved with the fundraising? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
witt_t's Profile
witt_t

In: St.helens
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I’s be up for this, partial to a wee bit o fancy dress                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just had a browse of the pics - looks like fun was had!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes, the pics are brilliant, youse all must have had such a laugh, nice one! 😀 X                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Rosie69 and Jinx,we're both proud to have been a part of such a fun event,when's the next one??? :)> arrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Blooming brilliant all your costumes were, fab pics, sorry I wasn't there but I will be next time ah haarr xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

Great event, thanks Catkins!!
Also it was nice to meet you to Ros! I also like your pics 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Looks like a great night was had by all :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Catkins and Roughrider :) bit out of practice these days lol...... I with jinx the next Pirate Night is a must :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah the pics are awesome. Well done Catkins fir organising it looks fab and excellent amount raised fir Air Ambulance yayyyy to you all.
I'm def coming on the next one...... Shiver me tinberszzzz                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

: ) : ) : ) Catkins we is game on for the races hun xxx just let us know when???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't agree with horse racing 😟                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When are the races on? Let us know xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooo now a pirate ball sounds good                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption