rock and blues 2008

40 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2007 06:49:37 by RC | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

haunted, you must have had lots of body doubles there this year 'cos I spent most of the weekend laughing at peeps slipping and sliding around. Me included!   Best bit was watching Mr Shaggy and rc trying to get up the hill on the Thursday night!!!! Had to be seen to be believed LOL My ribs still hurt 2 days later from laughing! Saying that, trying to walk down hill was an experience in its self!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

Di i will ahve to completly agree with what you said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RC + LARGE amounts of alcohol (in 20 mins) + hill = vary very silly   i think i managed to stay on my feet for most of the weekend, but it did come close a few times,   i am going to blame the first can of beer, as if i hadnt had the first one i wouldnt have had the last !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

it wasnt me it was my evil twin Evil Smile she made me drink it hahahahahahahahaa lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
haunted's Profile
haunted

In: Derby (e.g. Hali

lol well thats what R&Bs is all about :-)  I reckon its like a dumping ground to get rid of all your hang ups and rubbish youve collected over the year :-)  Ill be there hope to meet some of you maybe ? at the toastie van in the early morn lol Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhh ill be there again next year....not gettin as drunk though hehehehehehehehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Yeah right! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL

Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

RC, and not geetin drunk and R n B .............     now lts think on this one shall we......   oh dear taken all of 30 millliseconds to work out that RC will be ratarsed at some stage during nthe weekend of the rock and blues     nuff said,   he he he he                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

i really dont know what u mean MR S  lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

We know mate, you can't remember a thing of Thursday night can ya? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

errr was i there thursday??? WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

pmsl rc yeh you were TONSIL finding the long way round pmsfl, as me i was behavin myself hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah right broom u was as bad as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

I WILL BE THERE WILL BRING WELLIES AND OTHER ODDS AND SODS!!!!!!!!!!   TONY D SORRY AINT BEEN ABOUT BEEN ILL IN AND OUT OF HOSPITAL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

welcome bk ant hun hope ur feelin better.......big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well, I thought I was quite good at foward planning but this is ridiculous - even I dont plan quite this far, what are you lot like lmao!!!!  Anyway, as far as I know, we intend to do most of the rallies again next year, even more so than last so Rock and Blues is definately on our list.  Me and mine will see some of you there all being well!!!!........what about 2009?? we planning that far yet or is that after Christmas lmao!!! Sandy xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well, I thought I was quite good at foward planning but this is ridiculous - even I dont plan quite this far, what are you lot like lmao!!!!  Anyway, as far as I know, we intend to do most of the rallies again next year, even more so than last so Rock and Blues is definately on our list.  Me and mine will see some of you there all being well!!!!........what about 2009?? we planning that far yet or is that after Christmas lmao!!! Sandy xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooops technology uh?? either duplication probs or it liked my posting so much it trebled it lmao!!! sorry wasnt me it was "the system" Geek Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

now ur just gettin over excited sandy!!!!! lmao  LOLall this plannin heheheheheheheheheheHug                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption