Ouch

26 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2006 18:17:47 by SEAN ZXR750H1 | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sounds like your ok now rube,  and the bikes recovered too ?????    hope you have a great time in isle of man its such a nice place,  used to live in peel and still miss it there, always said if i won the lottery would buy holiday home there.  goin next year hopefully to catch up with frineds there so looking forward to that   have a good time   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

got to admit when i first read this post i couldnt help have a chuckle but seriously i'm glad your  ok Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Laugh away Oggy,  you are one of many.  Still embarrassed, still don't really know what happened But when you know me you will realise I am very lucky, just all bad.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i fell off a gsxr 1100 and the petrol tank spilled over me, only hurt my elbow but boyfriend at time tried to get the bike off me with a fag in his mouth !!!   problem was he couldn't lift it so his mate came over to help an he'd got a fag as well  not a brain cell between them. an me trapped under a bike took weeks for the stink of fuel to go out of clothes Pinch   always said his brains were in his ass !!!!  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

pmsl@stormLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Glad your ok,mate noticed today that the roads are becoming more slippery in general,met up with a few guys today who said the same.Diesel spills are too common all year,however today between us we encounted plenty of mud ,leaves and cowshit on some regular routes around derbyshire,had a couple of twitchey moments myself.One guy on an r1 found a stretch of road resurfaced near ashbourne,the chipping were 3inches deep in places,he also had stopped to help a young lad who had been knocked off his scooter,so please all take extra care,best wishes Sean

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption