Euro 08

24 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2007 10:49:48 by firebladekid | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

he knew if he waited to be sacked instead of resighning the terms of his contract would mean a big payout!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

my boss told me if i get sacked i got to pay him if its incomputanes . cause its my fault . no pay out its our country's own fault for haveing to many foriegn players and not putting enough in to trainning our own , its the same in our every day work as well , im sorry to say but i think its true , im not raceist either before anyone says i am
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

who draws up these contracts seems bosses cant lose!  all bosses of industry seem to get enourmous golden handshakes for incompetence while investors lose out!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

well said tangoman ........ Thumbs UpThumbs Up the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and poorer and more screwed over .........Unhappy.   me thinks it time we had a REVALUTION !!!!!!!! LOL    we should really do what camaroon done a shoot some of our players and managers for f--king up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1183 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption