New Feature: Popular members

46 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2006 05:46:57 by RC | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Coo, u proper poorly girl!!!!!!!!!1 I'm not that poorly. Bets you get well soon darlin.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Many thanks.......I`m sure  I`ll be back to normal in no time Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

NormalConfused Wots that then? And why?                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

lol..... well normal for me as in not feeling sorry for myself, I really hate being unwell Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

me to grpup hug (((((((((((((((((xxxx )))))))))))))))))))))))))0 aww thats better lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oops group even                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

oh my gawd!!!!! every body goin down with lergy! lots of love and healin to yous allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but stay away from me, i no do illness.   i was jokin when i said bp had larryjitus!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i dont think polls are gud its wot the other sites do we dont want this going like hem                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

claire,do you need some vic rubbing in mate? lol,i'm  with you on that bp, i dont know about other sites but i think it could cause some  good ppl to miss out because someone logging on for the 1st time could potentialy go straight to the top 20 lists, just an opinion,                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I don't mins as long as I stay top of the list Oggy mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

you in my top ten of m8s 2w!Hug   any more jokes?Dead LOVED little paper bag one, pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Awwwwww fankoo Kay mwah mwah mwah Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ewwwww to early for all this mushy talk lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

S.C ,bursting a abscess yuk....all you need to do is sweat it out,the only cure.                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

I'm with bp and Oggy....shouldnt turn this site into a popularity contest like certain other sites Thumbs Down People just start using tricks to get peeps to look at em and you aint truly popular anyways then! lol
Di's Profile
Di

Oooooooooooh tricks. No a few of themLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yes chrissy u so rite matt stop it now before it turns into one of them dodgy dating site shit stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

i thought it was a dating site!??? buggar i'm off then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Whatever rocks your boat,  personally I think I would find myself deeply embarrassed to be on the top twenty list.Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

i am! all my mates are taking the piss  i cant go out for a beer now with them them telling ppl lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 1445 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption