Trip to France

31 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2017 10:59:27 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Loved watching the snakes climb the walls to get into the roof space                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Vlad, it's flipping HOT out here, pack ya trunks peeps, the pool is ready n waiting for ya! ApproveThumbs Up

If I don't get back on here again before you leave, have a wonderful time and ride safe. Maybe see you on the eurotunnel ErmmErmm

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

We'll wave as our trains pass in the tunnel,just keep watching,pmslBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It's taken just over 10 hours to get home, most of it on English roads! Pah! Traffic horrendous all the way from Folkestone to G-Town :(

Have a fab time at La Lune guys, say hello **waving** to Linda & Chris  from Stuie n me please.  We did leave you a bottle or two of beer ... at least, I think we did! LOL
Btw, we used up all the really hot weather, so that it would be more tolerable for you guys to ride in!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome home ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They were ment to be smiley faces....not question marks! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Did you see the snakes in the roof?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

That's my SUPPER  you're talking about...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No snakes spotted (but was told about em!) just loved watching the fish in the evening (in the lake not the roof!) All the dragonflies, bees and hummingbird hawk moths on the honeysuckle near the door (if you see em, can you video em for me please? my phone gave up all hopeUnhappy)  Also saw several buzzards circling overhead. Stu, George n Luke sat up stargazing and satellite spotting. Absolutely brilliant.   What a fab placeThumbs Up Thanks for the welcome back JW. You must come with us next time it's fab!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I definitely plan to :) loved your pics...looked like you had a fab time! :) but looking fwd to catching up with you all at Yorkshire pud! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A huge round of applauseHugHugHug for our indian guide Vladimir,a grand ride En France,he had endless patience whilst i stopped 3 times as often for fuel as the rest,or lagged behind to gawp at the scenery...i saw no snake ,but plenty of (tasty)lizards even in the towns...:)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption