Congrats Lula

34 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2007 10:16:13 by skins | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

warmest congrats and well done Lula - you must be thrilled to bits - another lady rider on the road guys lol!!!!  Head together and focus now for the big bike test, alot of new requirements to meet now the changes have come into place but you can do it!!!  Just think, by next spring/summer you could be out on your first big bike like I was this year - now that is really an achievement and something you'll never forget!!!  TC, safe riding and get as much practice in as you can..................all the best with it!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

She has a good teacher....its me..LOL   Better past my test as well......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
golden girl's Profile
golden girl

In: South Woodham Fe
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Who's a clever Bunny? Well done!                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Will buy you a carrot...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

cheeky skins. and whats this about a good teacher, lol? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Me cheeky how dare you..X                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth

You want a good careful teacher Lula just come a cruising with me.   Come on you know you want to, even in a cardboard box you can keep up, promise not to go to fast.                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

She wont be able to go out in the wet....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth

She wont be able to go out in the wet....LOL     Oh yes she can, I will lend her a black bin bag for the bike and Lula can wear my motorbike waterproof so problem solved, see mommy comes up with the answers yet again son and you know how sexy Lula will look in my waterproof, there is a queue of liverpool guys wanting shellsuits to match it.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Calm down Calm down.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

SmileWell darlin congrats u soon be able to leave me in your wake,just imagine me getting peddles on the trike so i can keep up LOL tony d x                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

well done lula your soon be able to take skins bike for a blast .Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

oh its so nice to hear all your congratulations, no pressure then folks, guess i'll have to lie if i fail, lol. yes skins you are a very good teacher, and the bike lessons aren't bad either.... xxx   look out for me soon then everyone, or is that keep off the roads..? my CBT instructor said he needed his blackbird to keep up with me on the wuyang 125 i borrowed, they said cardboard boxes were too hard to steer for CBT, ha ha, how funny is that. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Hey dont be giving my secrets away...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 744 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption