Active participation

28 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2016 11:40:31 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

73,000 is I suspect. A running total.
In the last year 6,800 logged on.
3 month. 3,900 logged on.
. Last week. 1,600 logged on.
People leave as fast as new people arrive.
Without any member events. All you have is a forum with a couple of dozen contributors' and the chance of true love lol.
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Over the last 12 months, the chatroom has been like a ghost town, so that isn't going to draw people into paying a subscription, the forums are only used by the same handful of people on a regular basis,i.e. daily, without that activity the site would be nothing more than a personal section for lonely hearts adverts. Equally,taking your suggestion seriously that only BM events populate the calendar, having an event calendar that contains perhaps 1 event per month for a 12 month period is also hardly likely to entice people to join.
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Perhaps have a separate BM event category/ list but leave the events page alone , I use it loads to see what's on round and about, whether it be a gig 
or bike do

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Personally I rarely look at the events but that's only cos there ain't any mentioned near me most of the year, those that are mentioned in Ireland I usually know all about them anyway beforehand. 
Having said that, I do enjoy looking to see what all is going on around the rest of the UK for the year. I hardly ever 'do' rallies anymore, but I attend racing and gigs so it is still good to have that chance/choice to plan to go to some things in the future if I choose to, plus I can see which BM'ers may be going and chat to them etc. The events page is fine the way it is...

PS.  Thank you to those who do organise stuff, rather them than me as I would lose the head too quickly if folk started whingeing at me, so hats off to the organisers past and present for their patience Thumbs Up

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Problem solved.
"Biker Mates" admin said they're more than happy for me to post my events on their Events Page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Go on then, tata!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Soooooooooooo many people making themselves busy about not much hey ho. Eddie gets my vote lol................                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I think flagging BM organised events on the calendar is a great idea, so i shall have a chat with the Boss and as Picard says will tell him ......'make it so'   :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1273 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption