Why do ex's spoil the fun!! (

36 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2007 14:11:36 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

men are hooked by soft exteriors but break there teeth on the hard centres,Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sorry to here that, 1 day mr right will come ur way, as for ex's she enjoy's living,so she keep's the hell out of my life! made it a priorty to not get mixed up with nurse's ever again,my ex being 1,that's another story for a dark and rainy night.take care, a sceptical ex-husband..rob.x   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG nurses, chocolate, soft/hard exteriors.............................lots of past experiences here with some right stories to tell about them between us no doubt lmao!!! My partners ex is a nurse and he echos some of what you say tf1 and I love chocolate but am always wary of unknown centres - hard or soft, as the saying goes "life is like a boxc of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get"!!!! maybe best to just stay hopeful, be careful what you choose and enjoy your chocolate while you've got it but take your time to chew very very carefully when you get near those surprising centres lmao!!! Life is for enjoying and learning from - good and bad, gotta forget, move on and learn to laugh about it.....................only here once remember?  this is not a dress rehearsal!!! (oh if it was I wonder how many of us would be very different performers lmao!!) Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Nutkin68 said "If it was a box of chocolates, I'd go for the hard exterior with the soft centre, every time, dont mind if its a bit battered in the box, comes with age and transit !"

Who's been describing me again? Wink

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Oh well forget the career as a nurse, go for teaching,  oh and did I say I cant stomach chocolate, lol !!                                                                                                                                                                              
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

I think it depends how you eat it?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Well I only know one way Ermm <scratches head>
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

an x is an x for a good reason usually                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Agree with you there Oggy Thumbs Up   'Never re-visit what never was, for it can never be ......'   and   'A leopard never changes its spots '                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This topic rears its ugly head again!!!!!

Why do ex's enjoy mind games so much? i have just been promised evreything i ever wanted and then some,a year ago i would have given anything to hear that,but now........one quick phone call made me realise i have got evreything i want,thank you Blue.x
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

Smileahhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Cassie, you know I'll always be right here for you now matter what.   Love you babe xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

True words well said Oggy and Sandy! I've come to the conclussion that some ex's are pretty cool.   HOWEVER! lol There are those of the fruitcake, bunny-boiling and sandwhich short of....varieties, that actually NEED to play mind games with people. This is to either confuse you, so as to keep you on the relationship hook with them, or to give themselves a much needed boost of self-esteem whenever it sets the fuel light off.   Take it from me, if you want to live happily either during or after a relationship has ended, especially where kids are involved, simply bin troublesome ex's off and keep'em binned! Thier issues belong to them,NOT YOU!   Live happy people :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

X's dont have to spoil the fun.After all some became x's because they didnt want or know how to have fun. If you want to be with the person you wont let your x stop you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

That's very true oggy. I must of met the one's that are weak and like having their heart pulled in all directions by x's.  Any strong peep's out there who want to have fun and move on from the x's, please apply!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I have learned something from all my Ex's....yes It may be bitter or unfair at the time buy to have the ability to calmly look back on what you did learn can do you some good. I still ride occasionally with an ex as she likes someone to watch over her until she gets more competent. I don't mind and I don't begrudge her the time one bit. She has been a lesson in my life and if i can repay her by teaching her to ride a little better then thats a fair price.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 885 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption