im moving - advice needed

39 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2015 19:15:20 by TAB007 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Used to have some friends in Bedworth. They seamed happy enough with where they were.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Thanks guys, I'm struggling to find somewhere, but sure I will.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

You can stay in my shed if You don't find anything by the time you start your new job tab lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

You're too kind JP lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ohh your lucky, Shed life is the best you get to sleep with the bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes I've slept with a few bikes in the past lol                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

The two wheeled variety JP? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I have a ferret infestation in my garage and they are a bit choosy and bite. Anyway enough about my problem what accommodation are you looking for?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I'm just looking for a place to stay during the week Mon to Fri for a while until I get to know the job and area better. I can then decide where to move to when I know if I'm staying                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hey TAB   Have you tried   http://www.spareroom.co.uk/   or https://www.flatmaterooms.co.uk/   or am I teaching granny how to suck eggs?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Remind me again - how do you suck an egg?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

In: derby
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

hows the house hunting going tab ?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

I've found a few possibles, will be popping down next week to view                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I saw a room to let today but its on my way to work so it would give you a 15ish mile run in to work.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks for looking bugs                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@TAB, hope all goes well now you've moved.

Wishing you Good Luck with the new job, although you won't need it, I'm sure you will knock 'em dead!

Hope to see you soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks @GBNP - don't forget that I'm just an additional stop on your biking road map of adventures - I have spare room and garden for tent lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Guzziguy123's Profile
Guzziguy123

In: Market Harboroug
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hiya Tab 
I'm not far away from Rugby.
It's a little way away, but Ashby Folville bike night is a good eve out 14th April and every 2nd tuesday evening throu the summer.  its just off the road Market Harborough to Melton. Search on facebook for Ashby Folville Bike night if you are on there.
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Thanks Guzziguy, will do when internet link is up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 739 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption