Clever Insults

37 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2014 20:56:05 by Tonka64 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?'Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"I've gradually developed an attachment for you. It fits over your mouth."                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

David Frost, on Pia Zadora portraying Anne Frank:   "She was so bad that when the Gestapo burst in at the end, the audience shouted 'She's in the attic'."                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Winston Churchill:

" A modest little person, with much to be modest about"

Twokan's Profile
Twokan

In: Birmingham

James May - "I can't dumb it down to your level because I am afraid of heights!"

A colleague, upon learning my age - "Your paper route must've been all up hill"

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

I could never learn to like her except on a raft at sea with no other provisions in sight!! Mark Twain                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Lady Astor to Churchill: “Winston, if you were my husband I would flavour your coffee with poison”

Churchill: “Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it.”

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.—Catherine the Great                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

A woman is only a woman.

But a good cigar is a smoke.

Rudyard Kipling

Whatever women do they must do it twice as well as men to be thought half as good.

Luckily, this is not difficult.

Charlotte Whitton
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

* “"What problems do you have, apart from being blind, unemployed and a moron?" John McEnroe to Wimbledon spectator

* “I’ve met serial killers and assassins but nobody scared me as much as Mrs Thatcher.” Ken Livingstone

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Never trust a man with short legs,

Brains too near their bottoms.

Noel Coward

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
Bruce Lee

Tonka64's Profile
Tonka64

In: Norfolk

Germans are flummoxed by humor, the Swiss have no concept of fun, the Spanish think there is nothing at all ridiculous about eating dinner at midnight, and the Italians should never, ever have been let in on the invention of the motor car. - - - Bill Bryson                                                                                                                                                                             
Tonka64's Profile
Tonka64

I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I'd rather dance with the cows until you come home. - - - Groucho Marx                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Women whom wish to be equal to men ;lack ambition,,,,,,,

Marilyn Monroe.

Tonka64's Profile
Tonka64

" She's the sort of woman who lives for others ---You can tell by the others by their haunted expression "
 C.S.Lewis                                                                                                                                                                             
Tonka64's Profile
Tonka64

* “"The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers" Woody Allen                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 1294 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption