what about BM doin there very own Charity Ride Out?

36 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2007 07:41:53 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What about the nakednessWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

....dont forget our older ppl out there, especially at Xmas time!!! It can be a miserable time when they're on their own with no friends and families and struggling to keep warm/make ends meet!!  I work for an older persons charity and they are always struggling for funding.  Children and animal charities (although worthy causes in their own right no doubt) always seem so much more popular then older people's charities yet we all have loved ones who are old/getting older and we will too one day..............just a thought to add to the melting pot!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

You would have to sponsor me for that Cassie...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

You would have to sponsor me for that    Don't forget your cameras folks!    ROFLMHO                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nae bother skins,20p a mile ok?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

And the rest Cassie... After all it is for charity mate...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

*****bump*****                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

any ideas for this ride out then?                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

Most folk seem to be talking of a CHRISTMAS charity ride, how about a Spring or Summer one? Less cold (hopefully) and more time to sort out WHICH charity(ies) we're raising funds for. I realise that the bike/rallies season starts in the spring too but I'm sure we could come up with a date that would suit the majority.   So we need to decide WHEN? WHERE?WHICH charity (ies)?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

id say next year hun when the weather is better and id like to donate some of the money to the special care baby unit as my charity day got rained off........                                                                                                                                                                              
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent

wot about n a b d there one us we mite get members?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

So we need to decide WHEN? Feb or March WHERE? MFN Shipley Gate WHICH charity (ies)? Would like to nominate hospice two of my friends spent there last days. Just my suggestion!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

So we need to decide WHEN? Feb or March WHERE? MFN Shipley Gate WHICH charity (ies)? Would like to nominate hospice two of my friends spent there last days. Just my suggestion!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

think feb and march still to cold plus last year we had snow lol

could meet @ mfn i no it well lol

we all need to get out thinking caps on...and just have  a few charities

skins's Profile
skins

It needs to be more central to allow all BM members to be able to participate in the ride out. Will also need marshalls preferbly who have done it before to ensure the ride goes smoothly and nobody gets lost. Suggestion would be Bassets pole or somewhere similar.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ive got someone planning a route and where to meet as soon as its done i will post up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 476 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption