Ride out North Yorkshire

79 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2014 08:11:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is the A59 cafe in Skipton?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No Andy, its on the A59 towards harrogate, a couple of miles from Skipton, its got the old name still up , Hambleton Cafe , its and ex petrol station on the right , ya wont miss it im parked there lol eating cakee .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They have not long resurfaced the road by it so careful of loose gravel m8.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You coming then SG, you know ya wanna lol, be good to see ya again..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just a reminder of the route!!!,

Ripon Market Place along A61 to Skipton , ( stopping @ A59 Cafe for food etc )
A65 to Settle then the B6480 then the B6479,
turning on to the B6255 to Hawes, ( drink break )
A684 to Leyburn, Bedale then towards Northallerton,
taking the A167 to the A61 and then finishing at Ripon Market Place...

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Me? Stop to eat?

When you've known me 5 minutes you'll realise what a silly question that was!!!   ;-)

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

you  mean stop eating to ride                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL, it's there if required lol....im like my bike, if ya dont feed it!, it wont go !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

What time will you be at the cafe? Aiming to meet you there m8                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SlowGoose, we should be there around 10.15 ish, i'll get the brews in if i'm there b4 ya m8, looking forward to seeing ya again!!...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SlowGoose, we should be there around 10.15 ish, i'll get the brews in if i'm there b4 ya m8, looking forward to seeing ya again!!...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No idea whats going on here Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

Well that's one way of boosting your karma score?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Richard, I don't have to, im top as it is lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

Bugga! May not make this one after all. I've been 'volunteered' to assist with a local event - but it does have its compensations:
Afternoon rideout including prizewinning tearoom visit, evening bike night at a riverside pub with its own micro-brewery and free camping in the pub garden. What's not to like?
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Hey 53, get me a strong coffee m8 cos thats the only chance your having of getting anywhere before me. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 1452 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption