Weekend camp

37 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2014 10:31:10 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if its that weekend cant make as away on hols                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Put me down for this JP, gotta keep the Welsh camps going. Let me know wen you do your reckie run, if I am free will come with you, any excuse lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

That's me in trouble then sorry jaffa but we can't always please everyone this should have been the rally weekend and we had said we would do a camp for those that wanted something on that weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Got the friday off                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Bonus Shellygirl is making the tea on the Friday as she has the day off lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Bill this is the one you need to not think about but turn up to                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

This camp will be from the 12th to 14th September we are looking at a couple of site's at the moment and will post as soon as we have more details                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm up for that jp  what a lovely run down the A496 for me   can you get some date's and hopefully I can make time for this one                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

**** passes her glasses to V-Rod ................. the date is above you plum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rotfl @ BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL   must get a faster internet connection LOL                                                   LOL  aren't I a plonker LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Faster internet connection ? it had been there for 30+ hours                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

or some new glasses

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jaffa i think you should bring Mrs Jaffa to this :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

sorry bj will either be away with the mrs or if it can be arranged will be on my own as she cant get the time off                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oooooh i want to meet Mrs Jaffa :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

please see new thread

Barmouth - Excuse for a Party - 12 - 14 Sept

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=12927

:)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 411 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption