Brian Hampton E-Petition?

51 Posts | Latest reply on 26/03/2014 17:43:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

9,964          23/11/2014 04:08       Please read http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/56314                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

9,992 as of 23/02/2014
      07.45 am
  we are getting there folks Thumbs Up .

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

all you 10,003 thank you all              the start line as been crossed      but lets see if we can meet Ragnar No 1  target of                            100,000       Please read http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/...314                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Signed and passed on.                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

signed.... i made it to 10,116... more than happy to add my name to it ....i hope he comes to the attention to some bikers wherever he is...                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

It's not my starting line, but MAG's starting line. I'm still on the mailing list from when I was a MAG Rep and I'm just passing it on.   As far as i'm concerned Jade and her family deserve justice and should get it.   With 30 years of riding, with most of it around London being former dispatch rider, I've lost a lot of friends down to bad drivers over them years without any real justice for them.   So with each day scum like Hampton and people like him serve, it's a little bit of redress for them.   We know we need to wear the right gear and ride defensively to keep ourselves safe, but when things go wrong, we need the courts and justice to keep us safe.     So Please sign because one of us could be a drunk driver next victim.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know it was MAG starting line ragnar . I was just trying to keep it on top of the pile, mainly for people passing through from Google or somewhere like that.  If its near the top it is more likely to be seen and read.  But wouldn't it be nice to get that 100,000 signatures.    That mite go a tiny way towards saying  to the family our hearts go out to them       Please read http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/...314                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

signed

http://www.britishbikersassociation.org/news/entry/throw-away-the-key-i-say                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up sir                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Signed 10,302 at 11-30am                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

bumping this back up.   Please don't forget to sign.

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

12,309                                               Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

signed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just reposted on facebook, and will continue to do so untill we get 100k signatures                                                                                                                                                                             
gordy100's Profile
gordy100

In: belfast

signed                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Come on folks let keep him banged up for what his done.                                                                                                                                                                             
bobp's Profile
bobp

In: leominster

Signed                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

A reminder.......

You may have heard about the death of Jade Clark, a 16-year-old who was killed when she was hit by Brian Hampton, on the A31 while on her moped travelling to work in February 2013. Banned for drink-driving at the time, Hampton not only didn’t stop, but he then attempted to cover up his involvement by having his car repaired and lying to his family. He was sentenced to six years in prison – two for causing Jade’s death by careless driving and four years for perverting the course of justice.He has now decided to appeal his sentence because he thinks it too severe. MAG thinks he should be locked up and the key thrown away.This petition was created by Robert Parker when he heard the news. So far it has just over a thousand signatures which is not enough. It needs 10,000 to get noticed; and 100,000 to get to the point where it can’t be ignored.I would like to see it get that 100,000 signatures. Every signature counts.

You’ll find it at http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/pet...314Thanks for reading.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

12,525 signatures so far.

Keep punting out the word guys.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

12,668   04/03/2014 12:57   Please read http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/56314                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 323 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption