anyone going rivvy

56 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2013 07:16:47 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bugger im at the tooth rally will try and get there next time then Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lookinf forward to meeting you all :D x
and to see you again dave xx

FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

In: Wigan

Ok then :)   Just need to sort out meetup time for Vamp and RB and then pick Cally up on the way upto Rivvy.   RB can you and Vamp sort out meeting up near to Vamp as it is fairly easy to get to Rivvy from her area along the A6, would say anytime around 11 ish if that is good, also let me know where you are going to meetup and I head over for that time (Somewhere easy to find lol) then have the meetup at Rivvy top barn for about 12 ? after a chat and look at the bikes we can head out for a ride around :)   Will check out the routes past Blackburn, up into the hills ;) a bit diffrent, but if I remember the roads, they were nice.   P.S. for anyone that likes to go fast we will set up a few easy Way points to wait at ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

will do honey, Vamps I will PM you re meeting up.   and the weather is looking good                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok rb xx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

have a great time everyone's hugs xx 

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

bumping up.   quite a few going on Sunday...Anymore takers.                                                                                                                                                                                 
FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

Hi Vamp and RB, have you sorted out a meetup point yet for tommorow ? if so can you send a email or post it so I know where to meet you ? I will be picking Cally up at around 11,30 to 11.45   Also after the end of the run we will be stopping at Fredricks for Icecream if anyone else wants to have some of the best Icecream I have ever had ;) lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Have pmd you hon.....11.00 at heaton moor tram station
And the ice cream sounds really good                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

heaton park metrolink hunni x

FireStorm-X's Profile
FireStorm-X

Ok checked the route from the meetup point ;) should be a easy run upto Rivvy :) and if need be Ill bring you back after as well :)   Just in case will do a quick run down to the meetup point in a little bit to make sure I know the route lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oops sorry vamps I meant park......its an age thing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I hope to be there (Heaton Park) Wink   But don't hang about waiting for me if you wanna set off Approve   I'm sure I'll catch up with you Wink   Eventually LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
DynamicDave's Profile
DynamicDave

In: Lytham

Hey Emzed,   It would be cool to see you up at Rivington, hopefully the weather will hold for you over the Pennines Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ooo it will be lovely to meet you Emzed

I will try and remember to bring the camera ........and take piccies                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I must admit Dave, I'm not exactly looking forward to Saddleworth Moor Disapprove   Be good to catch up again mate, if I can make it Ermm   I was thinking of an "earlyish" start Embarrassed   And trying Dunnies cafe in Otley (for brekkie) before it closes Confused   What's happened to your pic Shocked   Going "undercover" Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

It'll be lovely to meet you too RB Approve   I seem to spend more time in Lancs these days than Yorks Embarrassed   But gotta see how me little Star is doin Thumbs Up   Yeah don't forget the camera Wink   Sandi will never forgive ya LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh, bugger, she said

I thought this was on the 8th September .. ..Broken Heart

Never mind, she says . . 

<walks slowly away, wiv the music from 'Incredible Hulk' playing>                                                                                                                                                                             
DynamicDave's Profile
DynamicDave

In: Lytham

Yes Emzed, mugshot has gone, am on 'Black Ops' Cool lol !   Otley? Don't they film 'Emmerdale' there?   Have a good trip man.   Bad to the Bone, I'm sure there will be other opportunities for us all to gather @ Rivington or Southport or Devil's Bridge, anyone? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Dunno about Emmerdale Dave Ermm   But I've heard they do a great breakfast at Dunnies cafe Thumbs Up   With tea, for less than a fiver Approve   No indegestion from the bill there Wink   Might be up for Devils Bridge trip Smile                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 1748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption