rediculous insurance quotes

25 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2013 19:57:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Has anybody tried" bikesure"i'm told they are fairly reasonable.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

And mines up next month so lets see what's on offer and who wants my money the most                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

used carole nash for years,always had good service at fair price,but could probably find cheaper if tried hard enough,tbh                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I am with MCE this year. They were the cheapest for me and even after being off the road for nearly 8yrs with such a big machine. I will be shopping around though next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Adrian Flux & Bikesure are the same company.

I know some people have gone with them and been very happy.

But for me personally I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole ever again.  This is the second time they have given me 'cheap' quote but when I've come to take the policy out, its then I've had issues with them.
Having got the written policy through to sign, this is the second time I've found a number of errors on the policy and other paperwork to.  This has lead to a number of irate telephone calls to them each time explaining to the different advisor I've talk to, and I've had them say because I hadn't told them a piece of information (which isn't the case) they're going to increase the premium because of it.  I'm now currently having a battle with them and it could end up leading me to go to the Ombudsman to help get it sorted out Angry

Like I've said some people have had a good deal out of them, all I get is a good deal of hassle from them, and I won't be dealing with them every again Angry

It's not just Flux/bikesure, I'm sure others on here have a story to tell about a bad experience of insurance companies.
My view is that they're not interested in you as a customer, only what they can milk out of you.

Like someone's already said previously, when you do find a policy that suits you, check, double check, triple check what they have written in the little boxes.  And if it isn't right, no matter if they say 'oh that won't matter', insist that it's changed to what you want it to be, and tell them like I have.  If it isn't right then it's only a 'get out clause' for the insurane company to wringle out of if it comes to you wanting to make a claim! Confused .

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 899 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption