Congrats RC

27 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2007 16:48:22 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

When someone makes the Xmas book maybe some of the funds could go towars the charity?                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Charity bike ride???  i did one once from Lands End to John O Groats.... we did it in 5 days so it wasn`t too hard going but if you allowed yourself time to plan it and don`t look at doing it til maybe next year thats plenty of time for people to book time off work, book campsites etc.  Sponsorship can come from friends and family but if there`s a number of bikes taking part you can always have buckets collecting money every time you stop.  People will usually throw some loose change in.  Not sure who`d have to carry all the lose change about lol but could always dive into banks and change it every day. Could probs also do something similar on a much smaller scale?                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

We could auction the 9 points i have on my licence...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nice try skins m8.............u can keep them LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

my raffle prize is ace rc,just gotta sort out when me n kids can go! will prob have to give em day off school cus bet west midlands safari park is packed at weekends and at half term!! they not worried bout havin day off tho! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Well done Jen.... Deg and I went to the WM safari park a couple of months ago we had a really nice day. The kids will love it.                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

gotta find someone brave enuf and with a big enuf car to take us now!! or two people and two cars!! or maybe have a meet there and we all go round the white lions and monkey enclosure!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 453 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption