Few stats

80 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2006 16:02:27 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I thought that pink thing was him!   Put a piccy on the scanner and use that.  Or is it that you have a bad purple rinse you are trying to hide from us.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

awww,thanx, you do alot for a gals confidence, you look very nice guyThumbs Up , im not into offal either,(im veggie-but dont make too much of it)                                                                                                                                                                                 
kay's Profile
kay

oh that was when i had hair, that takes me back,lolEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Careful with the flattery..... my head is big enough already, now if only I could get the same results with my wallet and musclesWink                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

hey, 2wheels, cat got yur tongue?   ohhh sorry theres a cat on board now, i forgot.pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey he'd like thatLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

we'll never know if he doesnt speak up, where the man gone?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

nice speaking to you rubecula, got to go shower and wash hairSmile.taking my mum to garden centre for a break from looking after my dad,( gives him one as well!!!!!) catch you later kayx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well I just checked the catroom and he ain't in there...... maybe he went out?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

That should have said chatroom... Freudian slip?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

ohhh, like itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

nail....head!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OOPS I am so embarrassed (not!!)EmbarrassedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

cat hasn't got my tongue, I'm waiting for you to have it WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

christ almighty, i really should keep my eye on u lot hahaha.   As for the pics kay... we can help you if u need.  Its dead easy when you know how, but it DOES take someone to show you really.  I know people in their 80's who have made a hobbie out of taking and managing digital photos in their retirement.  Its a great thing to do. I have thousands ive taken of nights out over the past year.   Rub - as for the pics that are too big.  Send them me and I will resize them.  OR, go here... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/help.asp#3     New stats coming in 5 minutes                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Top 30 Most Popular By Views viewed_times username 135 XxXkimXxX 133 cat 76 rock chick 75 chrissyjinx 68 sandrafaith 61 oggy 61 speedqueen 60 carrie 49 Nikki 48 mznaughtybiker 47 xrockangelx 43 storm 40 andi_t_69 37 Tissybear 34 kyt421 32 trickytray 27 tigerhoney 27 bitchplay 27 Sly69 26 bikerchick82                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

make sure youpost some stats with me on then matyy boy, I'm feeling left out over 'ere Cry

Matt's Profile
Matt

remember the number of views will always be around the same, as they are for a set period in time (past week i think, cant remember so will have to check what ive set it as)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha, awwwwww.  U need to get people to view your profile then. Good way... link to your profile on other websites that you use.  Say if you use a forum somewhere, then put a link up to your profile like... http://homepage.bikermatch.co.uk/?Matt   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I've done that mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 382 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption