Squires 5th Christmas Toy Run, 18/11/12, W.Yorks

45 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2012 21:26:56 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

if any 1 going from midlands let me know be nice to ride up with some 1                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi im off to this too so if any need a place to crash rather then camp then PM me...........Im on L plates or if some one got spare pilly seat then it's all in a good cause aint it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one guiness rider thanks for htat chick Thumbs Up - il be riding up and back home on same day....   just getting meself geared up for an 8.30am leave Shocked that is half way into the night in my world LOL bt me got no choice as will take over hour to get there   what route you taking Paulxxx?? a few of us could ride up together from this area?                                                                                                                                                                              
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

ok im deffo comming put bike bk together lol an im hopfully meeting suzi on route any 1 eles wellcome to join                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yup ill be up at crack of dawn too as its hour ride to squire for me too so Ill see you all there fingers crossed weather is kind on us all :O)                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

nice 1 guinness c u there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not long now peeps........Squires has put up route we all be doing.......so all safe riding look forward to seeing who has dressed up for the occassion and once more all of you
Safe Riding xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Bugger....clashes with daughter's run so on granny duties Wacko Loved this ride last time I went, so I know you'll all have a great time !! Don't forget the tinsel !!
Might pop by Squires in the afternoon and check if anyone still lurking.                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

sorry guys ive had to drop out of this event dne so many hours @ work this week to tired to ride up to there sorry again all i do appoligise                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me not doin either now .... bt me doin the notts one on 25 Wink   have a brill time everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

weather looking good for this. get out on your bikes before the winter weather arrives and join us on the toy run                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Vladamir see you there chuck good to see your still doing the ride.......Trucker can understand that one rest up and have a good weekend........suzi never mind safe riding on 25th hun.........Alice not sure if be riding back to Squires ill see how I am and what others are doing once get there be good to see you if you do make it there and us too xx

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

We are here at squires. Anyone coming for a beer. The tent is up and weather is good.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

sorry double posted                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

hope u all have great day tomozz                                                                                                                                                                               
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Hi yawl. we are here tent up. 2nd glass of wine. had food. Will have to get up extra early to dress bike up. Didn't get chance tonight before sun went down.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

hope you two know how to keep warm if your camping Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Well besides 2 sleeping.g bags each and thermals. Lol.???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

woohoo good on ya chick have a brill time you both xx Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

great day today. spotted a few bm'ers amongst the 400+ bikes. But didn't get chance to say Hi to all of them. I was on a mission (ssh)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption