The Vic at Coalville tonight

34 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2012 09:17:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yahoo me there c u later bj and rose,sweeny,roo and clare x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

WICKED!!! Thats brill BJ ((hugs))                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

a fabulous night once again great to see everyone and happy birfdy for sat rose hun xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was a truly fab night again..Im blessed to have such WONDERFUL friends ...Debs thanks very very much hun xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Was good to see folk and enjoy cake lol                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

who,s going up the vic thursday???? i am going wiv zebedee Big smilex                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Hope that geezer don't knab your usual spot Debz , I'll be there thursday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Yeah he,ll get a slap pmsl :) c u thurs hun and sweeny 2 hope and clare and rose :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Oh yes I will be there, I think Clare will be coming.                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I have been told this is the place to be, so I suppose I better drag myself down :) save me a nice spot                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yet again a fantastic night meeting up with many mates roo,sweeney,rose,cavy,mandy,sarah,chilli,jan
gordy to name a few was lovley to see you all and will see most of you at friskny and prob at vic next week too xx

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Another fun packed fuelled evening with friends Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Good night once again, met friends.Nice of Cavy Wavy to come down to our neck of the woods.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im so glad I rode through my pain as my great friends were the best tonic..had a damn good laugh!! Always lovely to see you all again!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 366 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption