Still alive :

38 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2012 21:30:01 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Sorry to hear of your accident. Glad you're reasonably ok. Gentle hugs from me and Andy. x                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I knew it was too good to be true, you sat there at Squires not half an hour after it had happened waving Nitro and me off!!! I did think shock would set in but clearly you got a few bumps and bruises too.  Glad you are ok tho sweetie, you are well thought of and heres the proof from everyone xx 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

luckily Alice got fewer bumps n bruises than the telegraph pole!!

There was quite a chunk bashed out of it by the cars bumper, and a massive crack appeared  2/3rds of the way up it!!!!
I'm only too glad it stayed upright.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glad you are ok Alice,Hug but Rockchic is right , can be weeks , sometimes months before  the real pain sets in Its all to do with  adrenalin , which is why you feel ok  for now .

Go back soon as you feel any pain as you almost certain to need physio My son had his accident in November , still having physio now. x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

blimey i go away for a couple of days and you're all up to mischief ....i shall lock you all in the cupboard under the stairs next time,seriously, get well soon as alice xHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Lead me to the cupboard under the stairs jinx ....sounds like bliss LOL

Thanks again, everyone and I am now well alerted to any recurrent pain and will def NOT ignore it !!

pb....I can't believe I killed that telegraph pole...it must have been someone else!!

Suziyamki.... meeting you lot at Squires was the best thing to do. A sure way to cure shock !! Can't believe that Jasen charged me for me hot choc tho LOL

Glad you all enjoyed your muddy Farmyard :>                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am glad you are OK Alice, we all heard about your crash while at the Farmyard.   I Know I shouldn't joke at a time like this but to quote you from page 2 :- I've had a full check up at a&e...are you suggesting that I might need to repeat that later on to be on the safe side?? I'm not feeling too bad at all.   I hope they meant repeat the check up, not the crash Big smile   Hugs Alice Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks David .....couldn't do it again if I tried LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I reckon the moral of this tale is -

don't pick a fight with Alice!!
:(fight) fight:(fight) fight:(fight) fight
The t'graph pole did.....an' look what happened!!!!

Ouch  :hit1: ,Ouch

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
99% Karma99% Karma 99% Karma99% Karma

some people will do anything to get some attention!!!!! and i should know, hope your not going to try and catch up with me and the number of cars i'v wrote of, but realy we were concerned about you at the Farm Yard, please take it easy and you know were we are if you need any thing.      Lots of love Bill  Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A serious side effect may impair your ability to cook mega pies. I suggest you experiment asap. Bill and I will be happy to act as guinea pigsPig                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

OMG Daph Unhappy So so sorry to hear about your accident Thumbs Down Glad you are feeling better and that it was not as bad as it could have been Thumbs Up We're off to Ireland on the bike Friday but will definately try and get over asap when we get back Cool Meantime i hope you've taken in all the good advice written here and all the best for a speedy recovery Hug.......Pen and Joe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
98% Karma98% Karma 98% Karma98% Karma

I also had no idea chuck.... hope to God you're ok.  Cars can be replaced (With bikes lol).

Take care (in future)  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Alice, really pleased to hear you're ok... take it easy missus you might need to be throwing yourself off a 20ft pole again Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Omg daph!!

Thank god ur ok tho love!! And yes we all need ur meat pies-well i do anyway pmsl!!

Was definitely ur lucky day chick and sending u all my get well hugs!!

Will definitely hav to catch up with u at squires and soon tho :-)

Take care and PHEW!!!
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thank you xxx

bb......ahhh. the good old 20' pole.........happy days Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

alice so glad to hear your ok girl take it easy and look after yourself lady hope to see you out about again soon  John                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks John :>> Sure to catch up at some point Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3594 seconds. There are 734 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption