wot song sums you up the most ???

41 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2006 06:37:39 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well there u go we shud start a poll lol fat bottoms all skinny no meat ones we'll win i love men with big asses too love a gud handful me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Baggy bum jeans ain't my thing either!! Back in a mo, just mowing the lawn before it chucks it down. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
99% Karma99% Karma 99% Karma99% Karma

skinny will never win with the blokes, trust me                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Glad to hear it Matt cos I'll never be skinny again. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol u got gud taste matt but quite a few peeps do prefer the skinny no meat sort dunno y,and yes thomsondiane i agree totally these men and it is mostley men wear them baggy jeans that look like they shat em self eeeeewwwwww!!1 wot a waste i like to look a a ass me( SHUD OF BEEN A BLOKE LOL) i always look at that at least 2nd or 3rd when i eye up a man lol.ist is the shoes sorry!! lol but if they wearing dodgy shiny shoes that meks me run ,then if they weaing shirt n tie eewwww again then i look at the ass and if thats all gud then his mine mmmmm lol
Di's Profile
Di

Oh me God!! I think your'e my long lost twin!! LOL. Shoes, bum, shirt and back to the middle again. Nice ass, done deal. Then they need to make me laugh. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I think another song that suits me is "Burning Bridges" by Garth Brooks. I know it's a country song and you're all gonna rib me for it but you need to listen to the words to know what I mean.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yes hun we must b related!!!!!!! lmao def like a man who meks me laff i like to play up myself lol oh n a man who meks me smile ya know wot i mean hunCensored the song You Shook Me All Night Long springs to ming lmao
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
82% Karma82% Karma 82% Karma82% Karma

"Rabbit!, Rabbit!, Rabbit!" Chas n Dave LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chilster's Profile
chilster

In: Glasgow

mine has got to be Man of the world, by the great Peter Green....."Did i tell you about my life?, they say im a man of the world, Ive flown across every time. I've seen lots and lots of pretty girl's".                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

this song dont sum meup errr i dont think !!! but can anyone remember goodness gracious me ??? an wig wam bam, got those in my singles collection !!    just a saddo at heart                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Embarrassed  to say 'Yes, I can' Geek   that was Peter Sellars and Sophia Loren, wasn't it?                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

yep it was those two who sang it !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol A J so embarrising you said it twice !!!!   LOL     Lol ruddy mouse it must have had onions instead of cheese                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

got a new song for me now........born to be wild LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

you shook me all night long cuz i do that to all my men lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

think dancing on the ceiling would be apt for rc an bp when there out !!!!!    Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hahaha dont know what u mean storm..........lmaoLOL just we know how to party woooooohoooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

LMAO TOO RITE XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

"Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Segar and The Silver Bullet Band.

A real "feel good, get up and dance like a muppet on speed and sing ya heart out" song.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1924 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption