I hope you're dancing

28 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2007 17:33:05 by bbitch | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just noticed that blueboy could call me dad!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Any chance of some pocket money then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

fk off!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

ROFLMHO @ me being knowledgeable, as if, I wished. I had to look up the definition of at least 3 of the words in that text LOL    Nope, I gotta 'fess up 't'were a search that I did. (oh the shame NOT lol)   T'internet is a great encyclopedia, I use it loads Big smile   (PML @ pocket money)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Admire ur honesty Kwak,i would ave took the credit meself,hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Alas my *honesty gets me into trouble at times, some say *big gob lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

All good if you speak the truth,only bad if you cant take and we know thats not the case with you.

Go on Kwak,dish it out,hehe

bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby

Smile   Mmm, me, im gonna live every day as if its me last.   I got to 40 and decided my life had just begun.  So, I started off by learning to ride me bike and passing me test.  I lost 3 stone.  Ive gone and got meself a new job - totally away from what Ive done for years and years (boring secretary - sorry other peeps out there who are secretaries - I just cant hack it any more), have said goodby to the ex of 20 years (lolol).  And for my next trick - well, Ive always fancied a go at learning HGV.  Mmmm.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption