Thankyou Matt and other Mods

32 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2012 21:20:34 by old red | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol Wenders... don't forget that certain people on this site don't believe you're allowed to have a voice because your "staff" and your opinion cannot count because you must be "biased"  (i know! idiots lol).

And hurtz also... thanks so much.  Glad you're liking the site and hope we can all get together in September for our big rally.  I'll be there hiding as far away from the bar as possible (John Smiths if you're going though) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Can't keep em all happy at end of the day Thumbs Up

In terms of staff we're all here to help best we can and we're all just a pm away Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

JOHN SMITHS now you`ve gone too far....seriously SHITE brown headache maker...                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Im a happy bm,r so thanks from me too for all  your hard work and effort too keep the site going.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

Thank u so much for your work on the option to move pictures to other folders under your profile. I have already used ths function and am very greatful for this feature.

Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That is a tempting offer JP thankyou, the KISS rally sounds good to me Big smile work permitting I am going to try get to a few rallies this year.....I will likely be on foot tho.

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Hurtz, that's a great post and much appreciated. With a post like that I'm sure Matt will buy you a drink at Kiss if you're there, and if not I'll drink it for you; lol.   Lulu, as a suggestion, if you can't ride over you could look at options for getting a pillion ride from Liverpool or wherever to the event. You can add your name for a lift request on any given event on the events page. Might not suit with someone you've never met I know, but another option for you to consider.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

"lol Wenders... don't forget that certain people on this site don't believe you're allowed to have a voice because your "staff" and your opinion cannot count because you must be "biased"  (i know! idiots lol)."

Matt i would like to meet the person who says I cant have a voice nor an opinion!!!!! I think most on here by now know i say it as it is whatever, and anyways as we do what we do voluntarily you sure dont pay us enough to back you up if we think you're wrong LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with Wenders on that one Thumbs Up I'm not a newbie but am new at trying to sort out events in East Anglia......I have had nothing but help and kind words from the rest of the team.....to them I thank you A big thank you to Simon66 and Mad Mic for all your help and understanding!! To Sandi a big hug Hug for all your help with the Calendar that I can't seem to fill in right!!! I do understand that this causes you more work and as much as I try to get it right, it never works out that way Embarrassed you still put up with me and haven't shouted yet!! I met Matt at the KISS Rally and I believe he's one of the good guys!! (get well soon)                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Cheers folks, all the staff put in there own time and effort and its great to see its paying off and folks are happy bunnies :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha me a good guy.  Stop, you'll ruin my bad-ass reputation!  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Elliemay only said that cos you let her have a bite of your pizzaLOL.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 743 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption