Would anyone be interested?

35 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2012 10:55:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

would make a fantastic Saturday"day out" for the folks at the KISS RallyThumbs Up...Could incorporate a rideout before or after...   I love the old aircraft.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

In: Hinckley
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hope to have a date sorted in the next 48 hrs....also, following a suggestion from a member from afar, have jacked up a local camp site that can accomodate around 80 small tents...and its only bout 20 mins from the airport. Will post full details soon.  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks KR1   14th -15th July 2012   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3389                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

which day is the visit to Classic Flight (or whatever they're called these days Wink ) ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

The visit to the airport is on the Sunday 15th July. You can either just visit the airport on the Sunday, or those interested can travel down the day before, and camp on the Saturday night. Just contact the camp site on the details as posted to arrange. I forgot to mention that there is normally an entrance fee of £10 per person....but got this now at £7 for a group booking. Is that all okay Neil? KR1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers for that.. just thought i'd check before i put my name down as i'm working on the 15th so wont be around for this... Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

The visit is on Sunday 15th July. However, if anyone wants to travel down the day before, there's camping facilities as posted. Camp site is only 20 mins from airport. Also, forgot to mention, there's usually a £10 per person entrance fee at the airport...but for this group its gonna be £7 each.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Just bringing this to the top again                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Dont look like I will be able to make this now sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

h im defo going to this will see you all there Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm up for this one if all things are Status Quo,if you know what I mean.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Depending upin the day,  I'd love to attend this -- can I bagsy a spin in the  2 seat  spitfire :D  ??                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi KR   Just to let you know that Jen and I are definitely going to this one. May come down on the Friday night and camp for 2 nights, but will definitely camp on Saturday night.   John                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sounds good to me... 
Nothing planned for this weekend so will put my name down.. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Locking this thread until Matt merges or deletes it, new thread created entitled  'Sent to Coventry'                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 459 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption