Make a Wish - BM Fundraising

303 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2011 19:34:11 by JP | Go to original / last post
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

XK, you're just jealous you didn't get to wear one of the sparkly jumpsuits LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good god HRC, i've just eaten!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Jesus Ive just thrown up !!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

XK i'm more than happy for you to borrow mine lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd rather take the slap, thanksStern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

*slaps* XK

I thought you were doing a "Take That" tribute with CW and a few others for the next one XK??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kindly bog offThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If you check out the link you will see that we have now officially passed the £1000 mark wahooooooooooooooooooo

Massive thanks to everybody who helped raise such an awesome amount and bringing a smile to a childs face and mine :)

As promised, everybody who's name appeared on the Just Giving page and all names i could rem of folk who gave me money at the Rally were entered into a raffle, prize being a return ferry ticket for bike and 2 passengers, kindly donated by Mickey Moo, big thanks lady, i got a work colleague to pull out the name and the winner is ............................. drum roll please ...........................................
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WEIRDORAPTOR

Clap

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Fantstic achievement Thumbs Up
  Well done Weirdo, good things come to good people Clap Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

congrats weirdo, and remember if you like my tattoo that much, it could keep you company on your trip (with me attached of course!!) well done jackie too - what an achievement! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL just had a vision of Paul & Mandy in a Titanic kinda moment.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha - the french and saunders version!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Or better still, that scene from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, cus Mandy, Paul aint got a pilly seat either so you would have to sit on the handlebars like Katharine Ross and sing 'Raindrops are falling on my head' LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol - bonus of having a well padded bum! but my vocals not great, so maybe i will have to give it a miss!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

But he would have a fab view of your tattoo Mandy!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the situation sums up the pros and cons situation that is life!! does the view of tattoo compensate for earache?? i'm guessing not!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the situation sums up the pros and cons situation that is life!! does the view of tattoo compensate for earache?? i'm guessing not!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

would be a fab kodak moment though                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

WOW !  Lucky old me eh? Thank you  Trish for your lovely comments  Hug    and Mandy for giving me such  Evil Smile  thoughts.     LOL   The prize is fantastic, well done Jackie for raising such a large amount   Clap                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1013 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption