Pilly Ride to Matlock Bath new suggestion!

303 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2010 07:27:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm better at getting other things off.. ooooeeerrrr                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tell me more tell me more,ohps thats a grease song..Get it aahh ok,its me too much gym work today with the weightsOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

awwww but if you didn't work out so much we might now be as keen to get your shirt off :p

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That what wories me for the next ride out lol,going to wear my silver elvis suit,bit like evil kenivilsTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

okay i would pay money to see that :p i might be able to get into my leathers again by the time we next ride out :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i might take you up on that scarlet lol,am cheap so say 50pence if i wear itLOL   Thought you had them on sunday hun?                                                                                                                                                                                 
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

oh i could stretch to 50p if you look really good in it i might buy you a cup of tea :p

nah thems my comfy combats im on kinda of a half arsed diet atm which goes out of the window when RR comes round and we get take out.. my bottom got too round to get in my leathers lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha Clint I love it.....breaking into a bit of Grease!

Tell me more, tell me more.......

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey scarlet yes the combats i forgot:)Well 50 p it is then lol Lol john Its those summer nights,ho those summer nightsErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha you're a big cuddly teddy bear really aren't you? I bet the women love the cuddly Clint! ha-ha.

We will have to karaoke it at Rock Chicks!

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

You'll also have to wear your leathers to reach THOSE notes :P                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

as long as i get to take his leathers off after ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't know what are you women like! ha-ha!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

kareoke ... dont swear at me! lmao   I go out with Willow for a few hours and what do I come back to ... chaos and decent ... lmao   Clint ... no amount of clothes with keep the Hobbit Princess away ;)   SK ... we are always looking for ... volunteer shirt lifters ;)   mbw ... you can sing Frank Sinatra to us all .... as BJ put it  ... swoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   :)                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

mbw - rampent sums me up...

rock chick sign me up ;)

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Always willing to volunteer for a good cause RC LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

YAY! ... 2 more volunteers ... ohhhhhh boyssssss  ... lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

we are always looking for ... volunteer shirt lifters ;)   D'ya wanna rephrase that? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

LMAO   Did say it was only GOOD causes that I volunteer for! phew, got out of that one.......close!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well if you pursuade me it's for a good cause I think I could pursuade myself and Clint to shirt lift! ha-ha.

Ooooh KAraoke I love it! Frank sinatra is my favourite musician ever! I reckon I could swoon with a bit of Bad , Bad Leroy Brown! hehe

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 716 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption