Biker Match Germany run 2013

215 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2013 19:33:19 by stuartvfr750 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Safe journeys everyone, I hope you've remembered your camera cos I would like lots of pics for the calendar, fank ewe                                                                                                                                                                                 
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

We're far too busy for that kind of thing hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

never mind stuck on ere, get stuck in to the pop! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Makes note to self  'don't let madscots have anymore events on the calendar' for that remark! Tongue  lol   Noddy, pop? I'll have a cream soda ta Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

hope all going well in Germany, such a shame we couldn't do it in the end. sarahs stil got a bad back an can hardly move...                                                                                                                                                                             
KentishMan's Profile
KentishMan

In: West Kent
45% Karma45% Karma 45% Karma45% Karma

What a brilliant week with a great bunch of folk.  Thanks to Chris for all the organisation and for keeping us in line (usually!).  Hope everyone got home safe and sound today.  Now to try and work out how to trasnfer my photos... KentishMan                                                                                                                                                                             
euroland_les's Profile
euroland_les

In: Luxembourg / Lee
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Well said KentishMan !  Even though I only joined you for a few days it was a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed the company, the riding and the location (the Eifel region of Germany and the hotel - Am Tunnel.  Thanks to you all for a great time and especially to Chris for the tremendous organisation.

As promised I have uploaded the videos that Toets took on our ride out on the Tuesday. They are on Youtube - just check them out at

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89JzfUgCZoU2hplWoM3Lrg/videos?view=0&flow=grid 

I do hope you can all manage to see them. If not then leave a message in this thread and I'll have another go and give some other links.

Feel free to comment and also to leave me a message on my Google account. It would be great to have some contact details.

I hope Paul had better luck getting his bike home.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

http://www...;flow=grid                                                                                                                                                                               
madscots's Profile
madscots

Well i was home just after 8 last night as was a great blast up A68 to finish off the trip.

Thanks all for all the fun and was a great week on some fab roads. I think we were very lucky with the weather and not a drop of rain to be had. 

Thumbs Up

stuartvfr750's Profile
stuartvfr750

In: telford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thanks for a great week dad only downside was you forgot my crayons lol!! hope to meet up with everyone again soon at the start of the week we only knew a couple of people and now we have a lot more friends thanks to everyone for the laughs.   Oh Yes!!   stu & allyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

OOHHH YESSSS

LOL

That's the thing about these trips you come back with friends Thumbs Up

KentishMan's Profile
KentishMan

In: West Kent
45% Karma45% Karma 45% Karma45% Karma

SHUT IT !!!  LOL    Thanks for the videos Les (and Sandi, and of course Toets) - there's more footage than I thought and it's all good stuff.   In response to an e-mail I sent Toets and Angela, they sent me the infamous Nurburgring pamts shot - now addded to Events photos with some trepidation...   KM                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I have posted my pics with the brave souls Nurburgring survivors LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fabulous pics guys... looks like the weather was kind to you too...Well done all of you...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Thanks to all for a cracking week.
It made a happy man even happier.
Hope your ribs are ok Les lol.
Going looking for a KTM now.

Denis                                                                                                                                                                             
buxton's Profile
buxton

Well done yet again Chris Thumbs Up Clap

pencil me in for next year

great company 

brill weather

fantastic roads

everyone got home safe

what more could you ask for

except for another week of the same Big smile

colin                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the pics KM and Madscots   Not one of you has tagged yourself! tut tut, would you all please tag at least one pic of yourself, without a helmet on, and not across your face, so we know who you are? Big smile    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3871                                                                                                                                                                             
stuartvfr750's Profile
stuartvfr750

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

How do we get to see the photos                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Follow the link in my previous post, put your cursor (mouse) over the link and left click                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

pfftt I run the things not my job to do the rest  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1041 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption