Places to go / meets / rides in somerset ?

3 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2012 22:49:54 by terrythetrike | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey people :D 

I have been lucky enough to land a role in the south west (bridgwater / taunton) for about 6 months starting in may, I will be working away down there mon - fri and returning fri night / sat morning to the midlands. I don't know anyone / anything down there so am looking for pointers. 

PS: I fully intend to take at least one of the bikes down there :D

Cheers in advance                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Cardinal, do a full search of bmers within a certain mileage of the postcode you will be at and pm a few active members, sure they will be of help to you and maybe meet up with you for a rideout and show you the sites!!!!
I used to live in Street down there and has some awesome places and roads, but dont know it well enough to advise sorry... Good luck with the new role and try pm's to locals, worth a shot  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
terrythetrike's Profile
terrythetrike

In: Bridgwater

Hi Mate. My girlfriend saw your message about you coming to Somerset. Well, I live in Bridgwater and would be happy to point you in the right direction regarding the biker 'scene'. Not as active as the Midlands maybe but we do have several 'Bike' nights. Bike club 'open nights' and other events, ride-outs, rallies etc, of course my club which meets on a Friday evening in Weston. PM if you fancy a chat. Regards. Tel 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption