Anyone feel brave?

11 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2012 01:51:38 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Would you be prepared to test this out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3mzhvMgrLE

Personally, I could watch that a thousand times and still wouldn't do it  Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nooooo!!! no way would i test that out lol... i didnt watch it all but saw the sausage bit and htat was enough!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Amazing how quick it reacts                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Bl**dy heck, it don't arf make your a*se cheeks tightenShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My god l wouldnt do that Shocked
maybe stick the X's head in it tho LOL

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Watched until it looked like they were going to test it properly then had to turn off.

Call me a wimp - go on - will let you, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it would come in handy to cut tough toe nails LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

Awesome loved it..
my dad used to invent that sort of thing..
Any more like that??

fronkey's Profile
fronkey

In: Wigan

Shocked

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Personally I wouldnt,however if oyu would like to then please go ahaed!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Theres some clever people out there :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption