Datatool 3 Alarms

5 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2012 20:32:59 by kwakgirl | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

IF YOU EVER BUY A BIKE WITH THIS FESTERING CANKER ATTACHED PLEASE GET IT REMOVED BEFORE IT LUNCHES YOUR SANITY THEN YOUR DIGI DASH DISPLAY,THEN ALTERNATOR STATOR,THEN BATTERY.MY POOR LITTLE TRIUMPH SPEED FOUR HAS JUST SURVIVED EXPENSIVE SURGERY..BOUGHT A F***KIN BIG CHAIN AND PADLOCK INSTEAD.
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jinx ..... You weren't impressed then?

Would give it a big Thumbs Down ?

Seriously though. Thank you for the heads up.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

have just been www. trawling, you tube has alarming(no pun intended) amount of datatool destruction videos , glad it's not just me getting old and daft(er) go careful,jinx57                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

When the internal battery dies it then uses the bikes battery.
Most dealers and bike thieves know how to disconnect the myriad of black wires!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

first thing i always do when i buy a bike - get rid of the feckin alarm! if it goes off does anyone care or do anything?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 884 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption