Hi all

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2012 22:41:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
geebster's Profile
geebster

In: Lincoln
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, I was trawling the net looking for stuff to go to this year and came across this site, job done!! hope to see you all during the year, roll on Spring!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

You found the right place geebsterThumbs Up. Welcome to B.M!!! Check the events page, you'll find there's plenty going on...Enjoy..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Beer Welcome Geebster...good to meet you...have fun and enjoy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Geebster, Welcome to BM m8 Thumbs Up But why wait till Spring? Get out there Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM :)

Take a mooch aboutthen get yourself to the first meet up possible.

If you have any questions just Prod a Mod, you can find a list under site staff at the bottom of the page :)

BJ x

geebster's Profile
geebster

Thanks folks, think i'll have drag the bike out for  Mablethorpe beach race next month, might see you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to BM, enjoy the site and hope to see you at a BM event soon Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to the site there are a few going to the beach racing so hope to see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
skyline25's Profile
skyline25

In: Pershore
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi welcome to BM,have fun..                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Welcome geebster you have done the right thing. BM has been a life changing experience for many people and I am sure you will find something that interests you.                                                                                                                                                                             
geebster's Profile
geebster

Thanks, i'm looking forward to the spring, the pick up a pilly looks good fun Handshake and i've booked some good weather for Mabelthorpe!! I can't believe how many events you guys go to.......                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Good on you Geebster, welcome to Biker Match.  I've never been on any other site so can't compare lol but I've found this to be a great site for information on rallies/events. I've met some really great friends as well, so enjoy yourself and pop into chat sometime.  Hope to meet you at some point Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Geebster - welcome to Bikermatch, hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.  Hope to see you at an event or meet sometime 

Shaz x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Geebster - welcome to Bikermatch, hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer.  Hope to see you at an event or meet sometime 

Shaz x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption