New year New bike BUT WHICH ONE????

10 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2012 21:48:01 by Noddy1 | Go to original / last post
Big Bri's Profile
Big Bri

In: Potters bar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I currently ride a gixxer 1000 which is great BUT I had a Hayabusa prior and miss the power, comfort etc! I tend to do a lot of mixed racing around with the boys and touring riding..........SO
Do I go back to the much missed Hayabusa OR try a GSX1400 ???????                                                                                                                                                                               
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Everyone that owns a GSX1400 absolutely rave about them!!!!

Personally id have a busa thou, like ya said, speed, comfort and power!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds like you'd still miss the power of the Hayabusa if you go for the GSX1400... Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol can we say can of worms with that Q

Best I would say is find a nice dealer (as I did) and test ride as many as you can, I had my heart set on GSX650F as replacement for the SV however now it's looking more like the 1250bandit                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Talk to potts he has a zzr1400 and dont think he has turned it off since he got it                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

can I just throw a spanner in the mix here?? Evil Smile How about a Beemer K1200R? (or the newer K1300R) It's fast enough to keep up with gixer 1000's etc, but comfy enough & enough power etc to go touring - fast or lazy. (we went to the South of Spain 2's up fully loaded & still got 70 MPH out of her **biker speak...times it by 2! ** My ex had a Busa (one of the first ones) & I loved it (from a pillion perspective), But Dyllis as she is affectionately known just has the edge on the Busa IMO. Also Spesh reckons that the Beemer is more easy to handle (chucking round bends etc) than the Busa as it's a bit shorter and a better seating position (for him anyway). Not a lot of people think about Beemers being  rowdy rebel's, but if you've ever been out on a ride with Spesh then I think you'd change your opinion LOL (even 2's up!)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I have a cruiser so can't speak from experience but my mate has a GSX1400 and loves it as Wenders has said already - anyone that has one raves about them.  Do plenty of test rides on bike you have a notion for - good luck & ride safe  Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GSX 1400 ..... Love mine .... Always puts a smile on my face every time I take it out :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah i agree with above... test ride the gsx1400 and im sure you will know Wink -... good luck wiht that and enjoy your new lurverly bike whichever you get                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Only one bike you shud consider m8.........FJrrrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 740 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption