Boxing day meet Farningham Kent

8 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2011 19:31:33 by snowy 50 | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just been reminded there always a good crowd at the Pied Bull Farningham Kent on Boxing day.Can be around 500 bikes there,many vintage/classics. Pub is open for food too.So if you fancy a ride out (weather permitting) its worth a look.I will attend on way to ACE Cafe event so aim to be there 11am for an hour. I going to put it on the calender as a SE event.Look for the Guzzi Calli! Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Event now on the calendar, thanks Andy   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2662                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

woo speedy service from our ace admin team! Thankyou Sandi, lets hope its a fine day Boxing day huh. ..now where I put me heated gloves....an me lidl thermals!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I went there a few years ago - a brilliant meet up. Word of warning though - if you go in the car it's a nightmare to find anywhere to park!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

LOL there is no team, just me, Matt looks after it when I'm not around. Thank you for your appreciation tho.   Yes, fingers crossed everyone gets to their destinations over the Christmas period.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Looking fwd to a ride out, weather ok, no rain and mild! If anyone wants further info or needs to get hold of me today, msge WMF,she has my mobby no and is sure to check the thread several times tday.  Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

A good place to be Boxing DayBig smile Farningham was packed with bikes, a lot of old classics and many HDs...met few folk I knew there too. Sumo....where U dissapear too! Only issue was me bike got well an truly blocked in making any trip to the ACE cafe impossible..oh well..I enjoyed it there so didnt really matter unless there 100 BM members looking for me at the ACE....unlikely lol PIcs of Farningham in me profile later.                                                                                                                                                                             
snowy 50's Profile
snowy 50

In: Southend- Essex

there woz a few at the Ace cafe but not 100 members ha ha, maybe catch ya next time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 2119 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption