1992 fireblade stickers

5 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2011 01:29:56 by dabnis | Go to original / last post
dabnis's Profile
dabnis

In: grantham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

need some help ,
 ive bought a 92 blade and love it problem is it needs some new sticker one side anyone know where a decent place to get some done or buy originals from found some but at £ 186 for two stickers a bit too much ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah tell me about the price of stickers lol I had a GSX resprayed but got some stickers produced by a local graphics company to my own specs. which were then laquered on . Could try taking the blade down to a local one and see what they could do perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try the ' Image works' in Ilkeston, excelent quality and at a good price Thumbs Up. easy to find on google
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeh JJ, was going to suggest them http://www.bike-stickers.com is their website address                                                                                                                                                                             
dabnis's Profile
dabnis

In: grantham

Great thanks for that gents will give it a go let you know how i got on                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1458 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption