Kelso 8th - 10th July

13 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2011 22:52:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, never been to this before - firstly anyone elso going that hasn't put there name on events??????????   Anyone been before with any pointers on do's and don'ts for this one?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Went last year lady, had a blast with the group that was there, only thing i can say is, the food choices were very limited, ok if u want chips and yep chips lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

i enjoyed it last year why ain't we going this year

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

We also went last year it was fun, smaller show more than rally, lots of stands & stuff going on in the day & indoor drinking at night. 

Hope the weather for you holds, it was a wee bit wet at the start & ruddy windy on the way home (at a 45 degree angle to go in a straight line is no fun when your fully loaded ) 

Plus I start work on the 11th & cannot risk doing my back in again Cry

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

been to this rally last few years now and stalls etc are getting less,,,but the location is second to none..... some great roads and scenery,,,and a walk into kelso is only 10 mins from site,,,,just beware of all camper vans and cars blocking your bike in !!!! ps..great shower block which is a luxury at rally !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooh a shower at a rally .. luxury indeed Tongue

carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

ned and i went last year, weather was crap , but i enjoyed it , best place to buy gear too. Well we may not be camping but will def try call there on the sat  sometime                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eeeeeeeekkkk ...... aw gawd .. can I fit me yellow pages in me luggage .... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

ha pay back star lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

it was the best place i found for buying gear last year good prices maybe thats why i should't go this year                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Bill, you know to come - so just come!!!!!!! lol always great to get one of your hugs Hug   Carrie, give me a bell if you get there on Saturday and we can catch up Handshake   Like the idea of good showers - luxury indeed Approve   Yellow pages......?????? having a blonde moment Confused   Taking my trusty camping stove Jackie so - no chip on my menu lol   Shame not more from here are going Disapprove Heyho, looking forward to it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Anyone decided to go to Kelso this weekend? Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

IF i get bike outa workshop i`ll be there ,tiz good rally nice biking country , dont do what i done peak too soon and missed big neds haggis lol. [look at my pics embarassing,keeping on profile to remind myself] usually good bands on .
kate  dont pitch tent behind toilet area ,if it rains you`ll be washed away.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5322 seconds. There are 905 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption