Race bike wanted

18 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2011 01:48:25 by firebladejohn | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi i'm on the look out for a race/track bike. Ideally suitable for clubman racing. 600cc would be ideal but would consider bigger. So if you or know someone who's giving up racing and has a bike/spares for sale can you pm me. I need to get something out of my system before i get too old :-) no comments from the cheap seats lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll shut up then Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know someone who does club racing Canyou and most times wins both his races... il ask him if he knows of any if ya like.... .darn expensive hobby tho that one!! but ya may find once you got hte bug ya just cant stop!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Will call in the shop down the road tomorrow and ask roy Hanks if he knows of any good bikes on the market. May be a good idea to come over and speak to him yourself he races sidecars in F2 I think but may know bike stables to aviod if you get my drift                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

they do some at early learning centre al !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Do they have 600 class for oap lol,ill ask couple of mates down here i know one of them has give ill find out to see if he still has bike                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

on a serious note al, round the industrial units on the mallory park site theres a few companies who deal with race bikes, maybe a idea to fly over here al for a brew and we could go yake a look, also i have a couple of mates here that used to race, one of which was the 250gp champ jason vincent, so i could ask around for you if you like
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

wahooo Team Spesh                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Thanks all, I'll take all the advice i can at the moment :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Make sure Stella puts lots of plasters in her handbag xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

mr men plasters with mr bump maybe lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Jackie - he's already got loads of them for when he cuts his head shaving lol. V -think I'll have to pack lots of bandages & rubbing alcohol & err......normal alcohol (for me!) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stella make sure you stand on the straight bit and not a corner if ur wearing ur leathers, u dont want him having man moments whilst banking lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will gladly be your "spanner" as they say in the race trade Al.                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

How much do you want to spend on a race bike ?  There are plenty of cheap "older" 600/1000cc bikes out there, which will be fine if you just want to go out and have a wobble round.  If you want to be reasonably competitive then a newer bike is paramount.  Theres a few bikes for sale over here, race prep'd and ready to go (both older and newer)  91 steel framed CBR6, 06 SV1000, 08 Blade etc, but that might be a bit too far for you to travel.
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

ive got a cb 450 dx if thats any good                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Thanks John - however race bike now purchased - see thread: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=8074                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

mini moto                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption