Bike naves

17 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2011 13:31:12 by mungybear | Go to original / last post
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any one now were to get bike naves from, which ones are the best to use and the price will help now end thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what are bike naves when they is at ome!!? Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

what suzi said.....?                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Do you mean bike sat NAVS                                                                                                                                                                               
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

yes sorry all bike sat navs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've got a Tomtom Rider. Really like it. Easy to use. £300 but does come with Ram mount and Scala headset. I'd be lost without it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

I use a garmin zumo easy to use no major problems seems robust been dropped a couple of times.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have a zumo660 .. nice big screen & easy to use even with gloves on, the only drawback is that it doesnt lock onto the mount ... Mr_P has a zumo550, which does lock onto the mount but is a smaller screen

Both we have found great & easy to use                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Lone is that the same as an TomTom Urban Rider?  Daft question I know but does it come with ear piece?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

moving to products and services forum. Please choose your forum wisely when creating a new topic                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Urban Rider is the latest model I think Bob. Not sure if it comes with head set. Seem a bit cheap so maybe not.                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

used a zumo 550 (garmin) for last 12,000 miles or so, dropped, soaked, forgotten, shouted at, no probs, bitfiddly to up date, music good, easy to use.   pick the way you intend to  2listen" carefully, i use moulded silican ear plugs with speakers, saves expensive interface like autocom, tho not cheep themselves!   have heard that from april this year sat navs on "handelbars" will be illegal in europe, so pick something you can get a propper mount for?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whatever happened to a printed off map stuck to the tank in a plastic sleeve?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

I've got a car Tom Tom european maps, with a Hein Gericke weatherproof cover why purchase an expensive satnav!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ive got a nose , i go the way its pointing.                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

what el ninja said usually, but it is nice sometimes (like 2am half way across rain soaked italy/france) to just know how long it is to fuel/hotel, and when the dreaded roar works arrive where else you can get.   holding a finger in place on the map, trying to navigate, at motorway speeds became less fun for me about 12 years ago. (opps, out loud again?)                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham

shell, i have a zumo 660 which locks onto the mount.....i have to ask, is yours broken?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 801 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption