Just Saying Hello

13 Posts | Latest reply on 23/05/2007 19:40:15 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been lurking around the site for a couple of weeks now, but finally bit the bullet and upgraded the mebership. Just want to say "Hello to all" and hope I can contribute something to this site. And one last thing, treat me gently please, and don't hold the Harley thing against me too much.   It's not the speed you get there but the style you arrive in !   SB and his H-D                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya sp weclome to bm

we dont mind what bike u got mate.

oh n welcome to the mad house hahahahahaha

from rc

storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

big hiya to ya SB welcome to the nut house   if your a bit nutty you can contribute plenty on here an if ya not we will soon convert you  lol             Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Hi there Split Brain x Wink   Hilda here x Big smile Welcome to a crazy world!!!! Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Hi Split Brain, this bullet ya bit... it wasn't me, I was nowhere near the gun at the time occifer, 'onest LOL   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hi Split Brain, going slow is so much more enjoyable, talking about riding, talking about riding bikes, talking about riding bikes with two wheels, phew got there in the end, not a harley but a v star rider and a big welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

helloSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hiya splitbrain,welcome to the party,and nothin wrong wiv harleys at all!!! and slow is the way to go cos then u dont miss owt! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Hello SB I was new to this CRAZY LOT 2 weeks ago but am quickly getting the hang of it...  enjoy x                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

welcome to the site and i def wont hold the harley thing against ya , thast wot u cal a bike x                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

welcome sb it dont matter what you ride as long as you dont mind nutty like me and your a nice peep cos they all nice on here                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome. Hope to meet as many of you as possible in the coming months and maybe share the odd brew and chinwag. And for those who live further afield, well, I still travel about quite a bit and I never know where I'll get to next !!   Ride safe, and keep it shiney side up!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

u sure u want to meet up with us sb???

were all barkin mad!!!!!!!!!!

in a nice way lol

ohhhhhhhh theres quite a few of us goin to the rock n blues

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 459 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption