~By Popular Demand, here's the link!~

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2007 22:03:30 by Witchs_promise | Go to original / last post
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Everyone!   I have been asked by a few people to post this link on the forum so here goes.   http://www.geocities.com/witchs_pro...tml   This is the site that houses most of my latest designs/creations.   Please feel free to sign the guestbook as constructive feedback is always greatfully received.   Thank you all so much for your support (you know who you are) and interest. WP                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

aawwwww witches promise it wont work for me hunny, and would love to see ya designs..... could it be im doing something wrong, the only button to work was the home button and guest book, but there were no pics to see. let me know cos would luv to see them   storm        xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

Humm just been into it from the link on here. it does seem to be workin ok. Sometimes the pages take time to load on some pc's because of all the pics.  The only thing i do know is on my mates old pc he has to wait until the words come up on the buttons as you pass over them with the mouse, before that it won't work. Hope you can get on there and that I haven't got gremlins lol.  WP xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

could be cos using an old laptop an it is a bit slow. will have another go an see if that work  ty for the reply hunny Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hi wp scrap the last one ive managed to get on it, ive left you an essay hunny in your guest book but didnt know what url was so left it blank  beautiful,  thought provoking work   take a look everyone !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

Hiya Storm! Phewww so glad you made it n there I was a little worried for a moment there lol. Thanks for your lovely comments Big smile   Also thanks to the other folks who have left me really nice and useful feedback, it all helps.   WP                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

lol wp lots of good luck with all you do with your wonderfull talent hunny Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol nnice stuff hun u very talented i signed ya gb as rachael by the way                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

Thanks BB  &  StormThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

way cool site u got there hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

just had a look wp,its an awesome site,ur very talented hun. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

Hey kid glad you published the site - great things should not be hidden away - they should be displayed   Keep up the good work                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

I just got in from work and found these lovely post. thank you!    I'm really hoping to get some commision work, fingers X'd.   WP                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You're a clever lady hun. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

Awwww thanks Di. WP                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 343 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption