For Hire

15 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2011 23:46:29 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

FOR HIRE: Pundit, looking for work in Middle East, Iran/Saudi etc, basically anywhere f*cking women know their place. All offers to   andygray@jobseekers.com_________________                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LOL   good oneThumbs Up   I hope he never gets work again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sexism in football.....bit of a gray area                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Surely it woz just a slip o the tounge ??   its no like he offended everybody, just the ones wi no sence o humour Tongue LOL Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well she must have been busy, reffing the game then doing all the cooking and cleaning.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well they do say there are great at multi taskin   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Following the controversial comments made by Andy Gray and Richard Keys on having a woman lines man, it's now being heard that the female lines 'woman' in question was very upset even before kick off...When she discovered that the referee and the other lines man were wearing the same outfit as her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Having successfully introduced female referees to premier league football, the FA are now going to change some of the terminology used:Replace "W4nker" with "Bean-flicker" in the chant "The referee's a....""Flags" are to be replaced with "Flaps".Players no longer "score", instead they "woo" a goal.Teams can no longer have a "substitute" and have to remain faithful to their chosen ones."Red cards" will now be pink.The game will no longer be of two halves but of two periods.And of course, "extra time" is to be replaced with 5 minutes before the match to be known as "fore play".                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

in the photo of the three refs... do ya notice how the two male ones look like hte aint got a f***ing clue what they are doing or are meant to be doing..........   says it all really.....                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I ain't saying anything here except all credit to her for succeeding in what is generally taken as being a mans domain. We are supposed to have equality in this day and age after all.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well aye equality, but what is said between mates is not for publication. the w4nkers who filmed and subsequently sold the clips should be out of work and castrated as should the media for whipping this up. All ref's get dogs abuse, so in the interest of equality, so should this woman. Right or wrong doesn't matter, we'll soon not be allowed to think. I am not bigoted or sexist but reserve the right to speak to like minded people in whatever manner I choose. That is all that Andy Grey did.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See, if we outlawed sexism on this site like we're supposed to I wouldn't have tears running down my face at that pic LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

We women might like to be thought of as equals, but we all know we're not don't we?   The world is full of homophobic, ageist, sexist, racist and whatever elsist pigs, this one just said what no doubt hundreds of thousands of other men were thinking/saying.   I can't believe Sky got away with sacking him, being sexist is not an offence, not subjecting people to equal rights is, but I don't think Andy Gray subjected her to anything did he?  I don't agree with his attitude at all, but he is entitled to it nevertheless, I'm assuming his comments were off air of course.   And exactly, picture is hilarious, because it's a joke, it's the subtle sexism that p*sses me off, 'Mum's go to Iceland' etc. And Dad's do what exactly?  Go to the pub, mend the car, earn the money for Mum to spend in Iceland...  It's those b*stards that should be sacked not someone who openly says what they think.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 372 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption