Anyone thinking of motorbiking in India?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2011 18:45:57 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVcE_K6Ufgw&feature=...r_embedded                                                                                                                                                                                   
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Aye right Karey, not quite that mad yet                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looks ok if you like to live your life on a knife's edge.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Only if you get danger pay LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

they are insane,,wouldnt even think of touring india using the roads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Jacko... i'm not so sure, laddy. You seem pretty mad to me! lol     Yep...definately living on knife's edge.    We hired a jeep in Turkey once..that was scarey. We went up into the hills and the road had broken up..not much fun reversing back down a track with a sheer dropShocked   Nor me, boody!  Shell, I don't think they would pay danger money, you might get some free hospital food tho! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so where can you go?  and have good roads and no danger ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Elgin............ Scotland? Big smile you have lots up there  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no way!  you should see the size o our potholes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Haha,... think thats about the same all over at the minuteLOL   Mind ya.. if you're not dodging potholes up there, you're dodging sheep!  But it's still my favourite place...love Scotland Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Isn't that Bradford??

Not what you want to see coming around the bend _ LOOK OUT!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no sheeps on the roads round here,  they have all been rustled Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

And in Wales they're kept as sex-slaves!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Dyna!
Well there were plenty of sheep up near Ettrick Forest/St Mary's Loch...    but i won't tell anyone.....oooops I just did..lol      the guy in that clip was seriously lucky to survive though.. I bet he need to changed his keks/trews/trousers Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

I'll bet it was easier to take his trousers off over his head. That was some head-on though                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ LTGTR!
Aye.. Dyna, it certainly was.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SO a biker match tour to india whos up for it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Errrrrr....... I think i'm washing my hair...either that or my keks!!Confused Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

@brumax
 In a Hummer??? Wink

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

is it just me or did that bike sound a bit rough,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 299 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption