I'm back!!!!...I think :))

15 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2011 21:31:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Aint there a lot of new folk!!!...Been off far too long! Anyhows after FZ750 let me down so badly I went off on a sulkCry& with aBroken Heart(missed the Ure Welcome cos of her)she,s now a TLC project..xx   But I sold the car! 2 weeks of my annual hols & got myself a little Kwak ZZR400 she,s a fookin love!!Heart..Also picked up a Kwak GPZ500 Big smile good little workhorse that one..So this year if I end up bikeless there is something wrong BIGTIME!! Hopefully catch up with the 'old' faces & meet up with the 'new' soon as poss.. Till Laters PeepsWink                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

welcome back red   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

ah yes here you are!LOL not very good at looking for stuff am i,now where are those keys?
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome back old friend, good to 'see' you.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

wb red                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome back mate                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

welcome back red Handshake   think i would be new since you last on me thinks   anyways   have fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Lovely to see you back Red x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Re: the title, don't ya know, Red? lol   W B to the club and so good to know you've got other bikes, you can't go wrong with a Kwak. Thumbs Up   (I hope me face aint that OLD) LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey up Dave   Welcome back to BM Hug   Glad you've got back on two wheels.. there's been loads going on and lots more to come this year!   See you at a meet sometime soon.Thumbs Up   Kaz                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Good to see you back, and glad you're back on the road   No doubt see you at some meet soon   Ady                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An old un, but a gudun!Thumbs Up
Will see u sometime, no doubt mate.Handshake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Red good to have a laugh last night...and XK! Nice to see you too chuck x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

welcome back - nice choice of bike . on my next list lol !   enjoy - lots of newbies :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Welcome back Dave .... Missed you about Thumbs Up

Loads planned for this year so keep yer eyes peeled Approve                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1472 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption