hello, great site!

48 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2007 05:50:49 by storm | Go to original / last post
rach's Profile
rach

In: essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everybody. I just wanted to introduce myself and say that i have been looking for a site like this for ages and just came across it last night. It looks great thanks rach x                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi ya rach, welcome to bm. Hope ya like loonies cos there's plenty of 'em hereLOL   Have fun. x                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

In: sutton in ashfie

hi rach                                                                                                                                                                              
rach's Profile
rach

thats really nice to get thee replys already. I am still finding my way about and will probably make a few mistakes but thats how you learn i guess x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Mistakes left right and center on here hun LOL Just to let ya know, you can't edit anything once you've sent it so make sure ya post is right before you press that buttonThumbs Up Only Matt & I can edit or delete so beware LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi rach welcome to bm, watch out for the wrath of di an matt LOL im the sane one by the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome hun have a fab time here on the boards n come in chat n say hi,   we are all sane honest pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Sane, honest!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well errrrrrrrrrrrrrr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sometimes we are lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

they tell lies  , not nice ladies , so y do i call them ladies ?mmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hello by the way                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

i like mad, although im sane of course. Thanks for making me feel welcome x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

go to chat room                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

hi ya rach have fun from another rach lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Welcome to the mad house Rach, good to have you aboard.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dave u askin fer a real good slap m8 lol,hehe,Storm,sane,yer ok.And Di is the Wicked Witch of the West and the rest of us are cool.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

oy cobra dont go making true stateements like that on here, we may get a reputaion of being bonkers lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Hiya Rach welcome to the site. Sane people don't do sane myself( I is not wearing that jacket again haha run away hehe )Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

do ya want me to strap ya  back into it bw  ????????   im gud wiv buckles   Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yea good place for gettin a reputation                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 490 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption